Flex View purchases with bugs and no apparent support
sguerrero1

I'm trying to get help with some of the flex view movies we've bought recently. The first issue that came up was a movie that wouldn't start where we left off, but always reset to the beginning. All of the other flex view movies we have will start where you stop it.

Then we got a movie where the audio was out of sync with the video, but only in the HD version. 

Then a couple days ago, the SD version of a movie just disappeared completely, but it was there when the movie was purchased.

We tried chat help, but the person didn't have a clue beyond the scripted stuff, and tech help called when we were out, and the phone support says that Flex View support is online only. (But if you go to the page they suggest, there's just a basic FAQ page for Flex View, and no support link at all.

It seems like these are individual bugs in the underlying programming, or maybe it's a fault with the set top box. In any case, looking for solutions.

0 Likes
Re: Flex View purchases with bugs and no apparent support
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Flex View purchases with bugs and no apparent support
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep
Hello sguerero,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with the Flex View or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy
0 Likes