Free HBO / Cinemax weekend start time??
DigitalKnight

So I have been checking the channels 899-931and they still are not active? What time will they open up?

0 Likes
Re: Free HBO / Cinemax weekend start time??
DigitalKnight

Still no HBO or Cinemax???  Did they lie to me.... again... ????

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@DigitalKnight wrote:

So I have been checking the channels 899-931and they still are not active? What time will they open up?

Fromt the Verizon notice the preview time is  "...This entire weekend, and continuing until 6 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 10..."   Since Friday (when you posted your question and had checked) is not part of the weekend, I would expect you should see it now (on Saturday).

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@PJL wrote:

@DigitalKnight wrote:

Fromt the Verizon notice the preview time is  "...This entire weekend, and continuing until 6 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 10..."   Since Friday (when you posted your question and had checked) is not part of the weekend, I would expect you should see it now (on Saturday).

I was able to view the channels on Friday afternoon here (maybe they were available earlier, I don't know, but I was able to view them all about 3:30 to 4 pm Friday, I do not have a subscription to any premium channels so I am not normally able to view them). And I can still see them today.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
DigitalKnight

Saturday at 10:00PM and I still get no HBO or Cinemax channels???

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@DigitalKnight wrote:

Saturday at 10:00PM and I still get no HBO or Cinemax channels???

Have you contacted Verizon about this? If it is not working for you by now it isn't very likely to fix itself, you need to take action.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
DigitalKnight

I tryed calling in and spent 10 minutes getting to the point it would send me to a live person only for the system tell me they are currently closed???

Also the online agent said "currently no available"....     got to love big corporations!

0 Likes
DigitalKnight

I did get through on the online chat assistance and this is all they would tell me:

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
DigitalKnight

After I told them about the free HBO weekend preview I was told:

"however these channels are still not reflecting on your account"

What ever that means???

0 Likes