Frequently watched channel lost
nportsims

I'm very disappointed that verizon would remove one of my most watched channels from my package. It is now available only if I upgrade or downgrade. If I upgrade it costs more and if I downgrade I lose channels I also like to watch. I contacted customer service and they were not helpful at all. I spend almost $200 dollars a month for my verizon services and have been a loyal customer since verizon was run in my area. It seem to me that customer satisfaction is less important than company profits once again. With technology what it is you would think it wouldn't be so hard to give me one channel that I want instead of giving me 100 channels I'll never watch as part of "a package". It looks like it's time to explore other options.

0 Likes
Re: Frequently watched channel lost
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your talking to peers here.

And you didn't identify the channel that you lost.  They do regular change things around with Ultimate getting all but premiums and foreign language included.  Extreme gets some more but as you found not all that is included int the "most popular package"

The thing that gets somethings into lower packages and not extreme, is the channel suppliers insistence that it be included in "the Most popular package".  Several cable companies and Verizon then don't choice to include it in their middle level package

0 Likes
Re: Frequently watched channel lost
nportsims

The channel that I know is gone was Hallmark Movie Channel and only in SD (never had it in HD) that was part of my package since I got it. Most people probably won't notice but it is a quality family channel.

0 Likes