Full Screen IMG Info
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

The 1.7 IMG was downloaded to our HDDVR STB recently.  Now, if I scroll through the guide and hit Info twice to get the full screen in- depth info on the show/movie, and then hit info again, it totally exits from the guide back to the show I was watching.  With the last version, if I hit Info button the third time, I was sent back to the guide at the point I left off.  The only way I can get back to the guide now is to hit the "back arrow" twice.

There must be an easier way to return to where I was in the guide, because I cannot believe Verizon would make it less convenient rather than remove a more convenient feature.  Am I missing something here?  Is there a simpler and quicker way to return to the point I had been at in the guide?

0 Likes
Re: Full Screen IMG Info
matcarl
Master - Level 1

You are right. I've also voiced my objection to this. I'm also used to hitting Info again to get back where I was. It is confusing now to have to hit the left arrow twice to get back. I don't like it either Suzanne. A few people noticed this but I doubt Verizon will get enough complaints to fix it back.

0 Likes