Getting service has been a nightmare!!
DISAPPOINTEDINM

I have been trying since July 7th to get the Caller ID to display on my Fios TV!!! I have spoken to at least 8 different reps and the CALLER ID is still not displaying.  I have been sent to Verizon phone numbers that don't even exist!! IMPOSSIBLE!

0 Likes
Re: Getting service has been a nightmare!!
donutz28
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thats because noone in the FSC Fios tech support knows what to do.

Keep calling until you get a competent FSC tech.  

Make sure that you are subscribed to the feature and its requirements, like call assistant.....

If your account is correct, is should work automatically.  If not, and if you're lucky, a competent 'sales rep' will place an order for the features needed to make it work, hopefully without ruining the rest of your account/billing.  Usually takes 48-72hrs for order to flow and complete in all systems.

Reset your router by holding the reset button down for 15sec's while router is turned on.  

Then, reboot your cable boxes(by unplugging the power cable for at least 2 minutes).  

Disable CallerID on all the cable boxes via the menu.

Wait a couple minute

Reenable the callerID on all the cable boxes via the menu.

Make sure the callerID works on your house phones(home phone with callerID is required).

Contact Fios Tech support and advise then to put in a ticket so that someone more competent can troubleshoot it with you.

0 Likes