HBO GO and other online TV Access
WilliamEve

I've been trying for over a year to log into it and other online services that ask your premium TV content provider. I've tried every suggestion on the forums and spent way to much tome trying to work through it with tech support on the phone and  through Facebook. When I had Directv I never had a problem with HBO go. It is getting maddening.......

0 Likes
Re: HBO GO and other online TV Access
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the same id that you use to access your Verizon account online?

0 Likes
Re: HBO GO and other online TV Access
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

A bunch of things lead to problems loging into HBO GO and many other Online Channel sites.

• You must get HBO (or whatever channel you are trying to use) from Verizon
  • At least the first time you may first have to sign out of the Verizon site.  It gets confused easily.
  • You must allow third party cookies
  • You must be running Flash, Flash must be allowed to store info for third parties.
  • You must not have your Browser options set to delete Information when exiting Browser.  Flash takes this as deleting information when exiting a site.

The general way it works is for you to go to HBO GO site.  Ask to look at something and it switches in a FRAME pointing to VERIZON and you signin. Verizon stores some information in flash and returns. That information must still be there so that HBO accepts you as authorized. 

0 Likes