HD Channel Auto Select
gekswag03

Hello all, 

I just got my Fios about a week ago and I'm loving it so far. I have the 2 new 7223 DVR boxes and I can't seem to find

anyone who's asked this question before. When I was with DirecTV I could select a SD channel and if there was an HD

channel for this, it would automatically switch over. 

Is this feature available with Fios??? I'm very grateful for anyone's help, even if it's a no.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HD Channel Auto Select
PJL
Master - Level 3

No, but the HD channels are all grouped above 500 to 999 and are (usually) the equivalent of the SD channel plus 500.  For example, CNN SD is channel 100; CNN HD is channel 600. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

No, but the HD channels are all grouped above 500 to 999 and are (usually) the equivalent of the SD channel plus 500.  For example, CNN SD is channel 100; CNN HD is channel 600. 

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
The only way to do that with fios is to make favorites. There is a walk through stickier at the top of this forum click there and you will find the walk through in the first post. It's called exploiting fios tv favorites
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1

That has nothing to do with what he asked. That will be a new feature added soon in 1.9 IMG. You will be able to press a button if you are on an SD channel and if there is an HD version of it, it will bring you to it.