How do I return a Digital Cable Box to Verizon?
threepac3
Enthusiast - Level 2
I was wondering how do I return a digital cable box or exchange it for another box with Verizon? With my old cable company I would just go to one of there local businesses.
Re: How do I return a Digital Cable Box to Verizon?
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
You can call them on the phone for a self install or go to one of their pickup locations.
0 Likes
vfrankowski
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here is a link for the store locations...

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/General+Support/Account+Issues/QuestionsOne/84843.htm 

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3
If you live in PA, there are no stores (and probably other locations).  You can have Verizon ship a new box (for exchange), and then take the old box to a UPS store where Verizon has a contract for returns.  Be sure to record serial number(s) and get a receipt from the shipper in case of billing problems later.
0 Likes
Ucamuk1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon has shipped  two boxes to me.  Both times, a UPS return label was enclosed in the package.  You can either take the return to UPS, as Keyboards writes, or call UPS to pick up at your location.  I did the latter both times.

You can track the return shipment via UPS's website, make screen copys or printouts of the delivery receipt.

0 Likes