Customers With Disabilities
  • RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
threepac3
0 Kudos

How do I return a Digital Cable Box to Verizon?

I was wondering how do I return a digital cable box or exchange it for another box with Verizon? With my old cable company I would just go to one of there local businesses.
MVP
Telcoguru
Device: Actiontec Rev I
Plan: FDV\75 down 35 up
0 Kudos

Re: How do I return a Digital Cable Box to Verizon?

You can call them on the phone for a self install or go to one of their pickup locations.
Copper Contributor
vfrankowski
0 Kudos

Here is a link for the store locations...

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/General+Support/Account+Issues/QuestionsOne/84843.ht

Gold Contributor III
Keyboards
Plan: Extreme HD DV /50/25
0 Kudos

If you live in PA, there are no stores (and probably other locations).  You can have Verizon ship a new box (for exchange), and then take the old box to a UPS store where Verizon has a contract for returns.  Be sure to record serial number(s) and get a receipt from the shipper in case of billing problems later.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor
ucamuk
0 Kudos

Verizon has shipped  two boxes to me.  Both times, a UPS return label was enclosed in the package.  You can either take the return to UPS, as Keyboards writes, or call UPS to pick up at your location.  I did the latter both times.

You can track the return shipment via UPS's website, make screen copys or printouts of the delivery receipt.

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools