I can't get the 7216 multi-room DVR, I have the 6000 series
Bcraw

My old comcast dvr had an out coax outlet that I ran to my TV. I found when watching SD I received a better picture when I switched the TV input to CATV which I assume was using the coax cable opposed to using the component or HDMI cable.  I noticed on the Verizon website the 7200 series has the coax out and I spent an hour on the phone trying to get one. Hardly anyone at Verizon knew what I was talking about until I spoke to probably the 5th person.  This person was in tech support and was very helpful.  He set up a service call for one of their techs to come to my home and swap out the box for me.  Well of course when the tech showed up he had no idea what I was talking about, saying as far as he knew the box was unavailable.  Honestly I wish I hadn't switched from Comcast, the TV isn't any better and either is the internet. 

Any ideas?  I said I would just go pick one up like you could do with Comcast but they don't do that.

0 Likes
Re: I can't get the 7216 multi-room DVR, I have the 6000 series
shesmiles434
Call 800-483-4000. Ask to add a new HM DVR to your account and return your existing equipment. You will be refered to a store that is equiped to handle your request. The store reps have an extensive knowledge base reguarding equipment and model numbers. They also have the equipment available for you to exchange if needed. You simply need to add new equipment and return the existing you no longer have a need for. Enjoy FIOS!
0 Likes