Interference from XBOX 360 Kinect?
meinmontclair

We recently got an XBOX 360 Kinect. Before that we had few problems with our FIOS TV Service.  Now almost every time we use the XBOX 360 with Kinect we lose our TV Service.  Generally, we get the channel unavailable error, on BOTH tv's, and we have to call the 800 number to get it to reset our ONT.  Sometimes that works, other times I have to go down and unplug the ONT (I think that's what I  unplug) and the battery backup.

The set up is that we have 2 set top boxes, the DVR and an HD receiver that can connect to the DVR.  The xbox is connected to the same TV as the DVR and the xbox and kinect attachment are near the DVR. as mentioned, it's not just the DVR that is affected but both TV's. If the regular receiver relies on the DVR working, then I could understand how both would be impacted. 

Any ideas what is going on?  Could it be use of the xbox controller, the kinect attachment?

0 Likes
Re: Interference from XBOX 360 Kinect?
VZ_Shawn
Contributor - Level 1

Hey. Sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble. I'd be happy to help. Please provide info using the following secure link. Reply when done so that I can retrieve your form and after doing so I will contact you. ShawnG

0 Likes