It has officially been over ONE MONTH with no cable.
WorstServices

I recently moved into a new home and had my services transferred over. We have the Triple Play package, which includes internet, phone, and TV (including HBO, Starz, and Showtime). We moved in August 1st, and had everything installed August 6th. The TV has not worked since the install. 

When I look at My Verizon, it shows that my current package is the Triple Play, but doesn't include any TV services. What? Ins't the the point of the TRIPLE Play? Then I look at my current orders and it shows that my services does include TV and it was installed on 8/6/14. Which is correct. Yet I have never had TV working. And when I try to use something like HBO Go it tells me that I need to suscribe to Fios TV with HBO Go.

I have contacted Verizon 3 times now, and have talked to SEVEN people. Why in the world do I need to get transferred that much? I start with Tech Support, get transferred to billing, get transferred back to Tech Support, etc. I guess they can't decide what department's fault it is. A trouble ticket was opened for me and when I checked it a few days later I was told that they couldn't check it because it was a billing issue. What's the point of even making a ticket? Just so I would stop asking about it for a few days?

On my last contact I was told that I never recieved my video activation for my TV services and that's why they weren't working. Ok, fine, at least someone seems to know something for once. They promised I would recieve a call at 6 pm EST after I got home from work. I sat home all night waiting for the call, which I unsurprisingly never got. This is a joke. This is the worst customer support I've ever had to deal with. I'm paying for a service that I haven't been able to use at all for over a month now, and it seems like there's no one capable of fixing it.

0 Likes
Re: It has officially been over ONE MONTH with no cable.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes