Just got FIOS today!
cbressler1976
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know who to send this to, so I figured that I would write it here and maybe someone would see.

I just wanted to thank you because we absolutely LOVE it!!  We had bright house and I can see a HUGE difference!! We are so happy!!!   

Re: Just got FIOS today!
Justin46
Legend

@cbressler1976 wrote:

I don't know who to send this to, so I figured that I would write it here and maybe someone would see.

I just wanted to thank you because we absolutely LOVE it!!  We had bright house and I can see a HUGE difference!! We are so happy!!!   

Thanks for coming here and reporting that! Most of the people that do come here just want to complain and contribute pretty much nothing, so it is refreshing to see a positive statement. FWIW, I have had FiOS TV, internet, and phone for almost 9 years, have the new Quantum TV setup now, have had it for about 4 months, and I am a very satisfied customer (other than I wish I was paying less, but I suspect we all feel that way).

Anyway, welcome to FiOS and the Verizon Forums, and if you have questions or issues in the future be sure to come here first and search to see if your problem has already been fixed, or post your problem and there is a pretty good chance someone here will be able to help you.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes