Manage STB 7232 OnLine
haviru
Enthusiast - Level 3

Suddenly, when I try to access and manage or pull up Favorites 1 or 2, I receive notice that the 7232 is not responding.  Also on another Favorites query, I get "Bad Gateway".  However the 7232 records and plays OK and responds to the remote.  This occurs whether not a recording is in progress.  Ideas pleas. TIA

Harry

0 Likes
Re: Manage STB 7232 OnLine
PJL
Master - Level 3

Suggest you perform an autocorrection from the STB Help menu (Customer Support > In Home Agent > Perform Autocorrection).  I had a similar problem (the STB wasn't itself in some other areas too) and this immediately fixed the problem.

0 Likes
haviru
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks, P.H. for the try.  Still a no-go.  The other STB 6416 shows up OK.  I will power down and uninstall the coax. Then reistall coax and power up and see if that solves.

Harry

0 Likes
haviru
Enthusiast - Level 3

I reset the router first.  No luck there.  Still get the same notifications in my original post.  Next powered off the STB (disconnected from ac power 30 secs).  Now the notifications for the 7232 and both Favorites are: Unable to process request. Try again later.   The STB 6416 DVR and 7100 STB (no dvr) show up ok.  Don't know how to proceed from here

Harry

0 Likes