• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
lfert
0 Kudos

Pausing Video in media manager playback on my TV

Is there a way to pause the playback of a video that is streaming from my computer onto my TV using the remote control via the meida manager? I tried pausing, but it does not seem to work. This is true whether I am watching a video or stremaing from the internet (YouTube, etc....)
Contributor
dolitsky
0 Kudos

Fios Media Manager & Apple Lossless

Much of my music is saved in the Apple lossless format.

Will the format be supported by the Fios media manager anytime soon?

Thanks for the info!

Contributor
rscoppo
0 Kudos

Media Manager - Photo Manager difficulties

I just downloaded Media Manager about a week ago and have run into some quirks with it ... I haven't been able to find much documentation in the "Help" section of the program.

Here are the 3 things I'm trying to do and/or understand;

1. How do you remove photos from the "Library" of Photo Manager once you place them there?

2. I have set up about 65 photos in the "Library" from one of my PC's "My Photos" folders. About 16 of those photos in the "Library" show a thumbnail that is not the actual photo (same thumbnail for all 16) ... that photo (16 thumbnails) is an actual photo that is in the "Library" from another folder from "My Photos". Don't know how that happened or how to correct it? When I do clik on the thumbnail, the correct photo does open up however!

3. In the "Photo Manager", I'm trying to understand the difference and/or relationship of the "Library", "Album", and "Folders".
Where can detailed documentation be found for Verizon's Media Manager?
        Thanks!
Copper Contributor
markperez
0 Kudos

Pausing streaming videos

seriously I see that someone asked about pausing streaming videos 2 months ago and I just installed media manager today and well there is still no pause, rewind or fast forward option? These aren't brand new ideas for playing videos.

When are those options going to be available? And please don't say "sometime soon" or "we are working on it". A month would be satisfactory.

Contributor
vinko99
0 Kudos

Media Manager and Windows 7

First, I am sorry if this has already been posted, but if so, I am having trouble finding an answer.

I recently ran Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor - to insure all my programs would run when/if upgrading to Windows 7.

Unfortunately, one of the programs that appears to cause difficulity is Verizon FIOS MEdia Manager (V. 9.2.7.2).

It states that I am required to uninstall this program before performing the upgrade, and won't be able to install once Windows 7 is being used.

Any help with this one?  Really like the ability to post photos on the TV foir all to enjoy.

Thanks,

Vince

Copper Contributor
jrice
0 Kudos

Re: Media Manager and Windows 7

Im running Windows 7 RC and Media Manager installed just fine. No issues whatsoever.

Contributor
vinko99
0 Kudos

Re: Media Manager and Windows 7

Thank you,

That is good news.  I DL'd Microsoft's program here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/upgrade-advisor.aspx

Currently running Vista, and got the result I mentioned above.  Maybe someone else can confirm?

Thanks - Vince

Contributor
Linda2009
0 Kudos

MEDIA MANAGER

How do you add and remove pictures to a folder on Media Manager?

Employee Emeritus
VZ_Brian
Device: Blackberry Curve
0 Kudos

Re: Media Manager Miscellaneous Issues (Photo problems, OS questions, and General posts)

The following steps should be used as a guide to resolve general errors that may occur while using Verizon’s Media Manager. 

1. In Media Manager, verify that critical dependencies are met by clicking on Help>Dependency Checker Wizard. 
  2. If you can’t view your pictures on your TV, but you can view them in Media Manager on your PC, reboot the 3 components:  PC, Set-Top Box, and the Verizon router.
  3. If you still experience persistent issues, uninstall and reinstall the Media Manager software.

If all of the above steps have been taken and you still experience issues with Media Manager, please post here of contact Verizon Technical Support at (888) 553-1555.

Brian K
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor
FOLEYMAN13
0 Kudos

MEDIA MANAGER AND IMPORTING PLAYLISTS

I have several playlists saved in my WM player and when I try to import them into Verizon Media Manager using the import playlist function the Verizon Media Manager crashes and says " MEDIA MANAGER HAS STOPPED WORKING" anybody have the same issue or a work around for this.

I have the latest media manager 9.2.72

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411