Media Manager Update - Crashes at Start up - Windows XP
kny3twalker

I received a notification while using Verizon Media Manager today that an update was available. I thought good maybe this addresses the constant crashing when using the user interface on my set top box, but instead I got an update which made the software completely unusable anymore. Now the program simply crashes at start up. I have tried uninstalling and installing with reboots in between many times without any luck. This has got to be simply the worst software ever written. I have yet to see an update improve anything. And Verizon keeps adding features rather than addressing issues like the software crashes on the set top box very frequently especially when attempting to fast foward/ rewind, and now the software crashes on Windows...

I guess I won't be using it anymore cause I don't really have much of a choice....

Fix your software, Verizon. It's pathetic.

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager Update - Crashes at Start up - Windows XP
PJL
Master - Level 3

Sound like it's a problem with Media Manager running on XP.  The latest version works fine on Windows 7 and Vista.  Maybe Verizon missed a compatibility test of some sore when it wrote the update that's crashing on your machine.

0 Likes