Missing 780 and 628; tech says not in package; call billing
Jeff_Ray_NYC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I subscribed to FIOS Preferred HD Plan.  Online, it says it includes 780 and 628, DisneyHD and HistoryHD.  I stopped getting them about a month ago on my Tivo XL4 with VZN CableCard.  When I called Tech Support, they said the channels were not included in the package and they could not add unless I corrected with Billing.  Typical software gliche.  I called Billing before and they said the same thing until I got the right person.  Fixed but now gone again.  Same gliche.

Any ideas anyone other than calling Billing and escalating?  What a waste of time.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Missing 780 and 628; tech says not in package; call billing
Jeff_Ray_NYC
Enthusiast - Level 1
Thanks. I called billing and they reset plans. That did not fix. I called repair and they tried but could not fix remotely. House call identified problem as bad OPT box. He replaced and all channels back. Odd since box only installed a few months ago.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jeff_Ray_NYC,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please allow up to two business days for a reply. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you have not heard from an agent after that time.

0 Likes
Jeff_Ray_NYC
Enthusiast - Level 1
Thanks. I called billing and they reset plans. That did not fix. I called repair and they tried but could not fix remotely. House call identified problem as bad OPT box. He replaced and all channels back. Odd since box only installed a few months ago.
0 Likes