Missing splitters after the installation
micjay22

Hi all.  I had a new FiOS installation (Internet and TV) last week.  I wasn't at home due to work but my wife was present.  Everything went great except I just discovered I'm missing a high quality 1-to-2 way splitter ($12) and a Motorola 1-to-4 way signal amplifier (costs about $60) from my wiring closet.  I used them when I had Comcast's service, I paid for them, they are not the property of Verizon.  The technican put in a 1-to-6 way splitter in their place instead.  I called him using the business card he left behind and of course was greeted by a voicemail recording following no rings.  I proceeded to leave voicemails for the technician and his local manager via phone and an email but received no feedback from both of them yet.  I contacted Verizon support chat but got bounced between technical support and billing, none appeared to be helpful.  Have you been in the similiar situation, if so what did you to get their attention? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Missing splitters after the installation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi micjay22,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes