Re: Much to early as I just upgraded to quantum a few hours ago, but so far I'm impressed!
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

I am thinking the remote policy was changed in the last year.  I remember a year or so ago I had to exchange a remote.  They just sent me one and said do not bother to return the old one.  That we get 1 replacement per year.

Cablevision will always replace old remote if you give them the old one.   Which is more then fair

Fios should replace broken remotes if you return the old one.

Fios went from the best remote replacement program to the worst.

Would this not be breaking a contract on their part.  We did not sign with the new rules in place.  Therefore they are changing after contract was made.

0 Likes
Re: Much to early as I just upgraded to quantum a few hours ago, but so far I'm impressed!
Mendes9
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah I know what client server is.. trust me.  My previous cisco equiment wasn't advertised as client/server and technically it was.. as I could watch recorded shows from remote clients and they had a seperate tuner built in.  I'll admit I probably missed it, but I didn't see that limitation advertised anywhere where that other boxes/clients had no built in tuner.  Can it record 6 shows technically yes, but with a SERIOUS catch to that statement..

0 Likes
AceOksana

To :sangs

Silver Contributor I, this is a forum, I found Mendes9 post very helpful, accusing Mendes9 of not doing homework shows that you are out of touch as to why forums exist. So I am on the fence. Netflix or Verizon {please keep your posts courteous} . What to Do? Hmm.
0 Likes