Mutiple DVRs and scheduled recordings
TheHolc99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have 2 DVRs (Say A + B) . When I programm A to record a series it appears as scheduled on dvr A fine, but also appears as scheduled on dvr B.  Don't want it to do this  How can I stop it?

Also, occasionly when I am watching a recorded show and press the 30 second forward key the program jumps backward.  Some times as much as 4 minutes,  The only way to get to the end of the show is to watch to the show end (ads included).  This is happening on both DVRs.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mutiple DVRs and scheduled recordings
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I assume you have the Quantum DVR.

The skip issue is known and hopefully corrected in the next release due out soon.

As for being scheduled, I know you can see the schedule on all boxes.

Not sure if they are segregated or not to see which one it is actually scheduled on.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I assume you have the Quantum DVR.

The skip issue is known and hopefully corrected in the next release due out soon.

As for being scheduled, I know you can see the schedule on all boxes.

Not sure if they are segregated or not to see which one it is actually scheduled on.

0 Likes
TheHolc99
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the info on the skipping problem.  Hopefully the fix will come soon even though it doesn't happen often.

When I go into DVR B and look at it's scheduled shows I see duplicates of the shows scheduled on DVR A but they have a strange icon to the left of the show name.  Haven't been able to find out what it means as the shows that I schedule on B do not have the icon.  It seems that my wife (DVR  A) is doing something when she records a series but I can't figure out what.

Steve

0 Likes