My 2 VMS 1100's don't see each other, can't playback stored programming from each others?
Sheriff055
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just installes 2 VMS 1100's for the 12 tuner 2TB Quantum Premium server.  The the 3 IPC 1100's see both VMS's but the VMS's both see each other so any recording on each others storage can't be seen except by the IPC's.  If that's the case, then the VMS's are a wate on a TV or only one is of any use.

When I go to config/update, it say loading , for even then display a blank screen.  I've reboot them twice any no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My 2 VMS 1100's don't see each other, can't playback stored programming from each others?
Sheriff055
Enthusiast - Level 1

PROBLEM SOLVED, I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO TECH SUPPORT AND AFTER TRYING SEVERAL THINGS, THE TECH CHATTED WITH SOMEONE IN ANOTHER DEPT AND AFTER A FEW MINUTES HE SAID TRY AGAIN AND ALL IS WELL!  SOMETHING ON THERE END NEEDED TO BE SET.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My 2 VMS 1100's don't see each other, can't playback stored programming from each others?
Sheriff055
Enthusiast - Level 1

PROBLEM SOLVED, I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO TECH SUPPORT AND AFTER TRYING SEVERAL THINGS, THE TECH CHATTED WITH SOMEONE IN ANOTHER DEPT AND AFTER A FEW MINUTES HE SAID TRY AGAIN AND ALL IS WELL!  SOMETHING ON THERE END NEEDED TO BE SET.

0 Likes