My Fios Iphone App Ver 3.5.4.13
stbarre
Enthusiast - Level 1

The MY FIOS app on my Iphone was working perfectly until I updated it to the latest version 3.5.4.13 last week. Now when I sign on I no longer have the ability to to view call logs or voicemail. Previously my name was on the home page, now I'm called "Verizon Customer". The DVR function is also missing but I can use the FIOS Mobile app for that. I called support and all they have me do is reset the app, reinstall the app, reset the Iphone, etc. I installed the app on my wife's Iphone and get the same result.

I searched the forums and can't find anyone else having a similar problem. I am able to get my bill, my profile, Verizon messages, email, support, settings and feedback but call logs and voicemail are not on the menu.. I sent feedback to the developers but just want to know if anyone is having a similar problem.

0 Likes
Re: My Fios Iphone App Ver 3.5.4.13
mrmallon52

Yes, I have had the same issue and I also contacted Verizon in as many ways as possible to get an answer with no results what so ever.  The app was very useful and now it is useless.  I deleted it since I got no customer support at all from Verizon.

0 Likes