NEW? ICon in program guide
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am see a strange greenish icon included for some programs in the Guide.  I think its new.  I can't think what it means, or if its appearance is an error.  This is on a VMS.

This particular occurance is for ONE NCIS episode on USA (550) at 7PM today 7/19/14

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NEW? ICon in program guide
Justin46
Legend

On my VMS I have a very clear TV PG icon in that position for that particular episode, all of the other episodes of NCIS  have a TV 14 icon. I don't have a clue why yours would be different. Reboot and see if it makes any difference? Or force a reload of the Guide data by scrolling out past the data already in your box?

Good luck figuring it out.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

View solution in original post

Justin46
Legend

On my VMS I have a very clear TV PG icon in that position for that particular episode, all of the other episodes of NCIS  have a TV 14 icon. I don't have a clue why yours would be different. Reboot and see if it makes any difference? Or force a reload of the Guide data by scrolling out past the data already in your box?

Good luck figuring it out.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Rebooting and scrolling was not enough.  But the auto correct tool worked.  Probaby got corrupted during one of the many disruptions this week caused by lightening.

I didn't think of the ratings symbol as i was seeing the other G, pg-14, etc.