NHL Center Ice/ Customer Service issues
cdhscott

This has been an ongoing issue for some time now and I'm ready to toss Verizon out the window over it. For the last few years I've been subscribing to the NHL Center Ice package. Pretty expensive. 

All the games televised over multiple channels are choppy and missing frames. Very hard to watch. I call for help and they say nothing is wrong on Verizon's end. They send a repair guy. He notices the problem. Replaces all my equipment. Problem remains. He closes the ticket (after he leaves).

I call again. Ticket is closed so the process starts again. Verison wants to send another repair person. I let them come. They notice the problem, replace equipment, leave. Close the ticket. So far my set top box has been replaced 5 times. All my wiring replaced. The fiber box. The whole nine yards. Problem remains.

I called yesterday again (season just started) and I bet you can guess what they wanted to do. I'm at my wits end. All my other channels are fine. I talked to a manager at a FIOS store and he says well it's obvious the signal strength of that channel range is weak in your area. Easy to fix. I tell that to the techs on the phone and I get absolutely no help. As I see it I have a responsibilty to pay for the service and Verizon has the responsibility to fix my issues. Though they admit to seeing a problem they refuse to fix it. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: NHL Center Ice/ Customer Service issues
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes