NHL Network Freezing?
Bishrone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone else have the same problem we do, where the NHL network is constantly freezing for a second or two? It happens simultaneously on every TV in the house (2 SD STBs and 1 HD TiVo w/CableCard). I've called Verizon and done the whole reset & initialize the boxes dance, but I have to think this is something further upstream than the house......

0 Likes
Re: NHL Network Freezing?
Sabre70
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had it too, the other day on both the HD and SD channels.  I have a tivoHD and a 7100 fios box same on both boxes.  I agree with you I think it was somewhere in the feed.

0 Likes
Bishrone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update - I have been contacted by Verizon about my open case concerning this problem. After doing some research, they called me back to confirm that there is an "outage" ticket about this problem. (Outage in this case meaning not that the channel was out, but that there was a problem that affects more than 3 people). So it's a known issue and they are working on it.

0 Likes
cralbright

Did you ever get resolution?  We have been having this problem for a year and a half...that's right 18 MONTHS and it's never been fixed.  One of my network guys at work told me that it has to do with the BUFFER that is set for FiOS.  This is TOTALLY a Verizon issue.....we watch the same channel on directv at my neighbors and it does not freeze.  I'm ready to can FiOS because they can't fix this!!!

0 Likes