No channels on STB
Aristocrat

Hello,

Today when going through my DVR my T.V. randomly froze up on me; it was a little shaky as with some channels the pixels even messed up and became blurry, on the brink of shutting off and going black.  

But, now, I reset my T.V. and it loaded up as it usually does with the Verizon download and it showed a quick view of the channel I was on....except after that quick view, it shuts off to the black screen of death once again.  No channels are available; absolutely none.  Going to a channel only results in this message

"Unable to tune to the selected channel.  Please try again." 

It shows up on every single channel and only on this T.V. in my room.  I have tried several autofixes and it didn't quite fix the problem; so, if any solutions could be found, that would be well appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: No channels on STB
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Aristocrat wrote:

Hello,

Today when going through my DVR my T.V. randomly froze up on me; it was a little shaky as with some channels the pixels even messed up and became blurry, on the brink of shutting off and going black.  

But, now, I reset my T.V. and it loaded up as it usually does with the Verizon download and it showed a quick view of the channel I was on....except after that quick view, it shuts off to the black screen of death once again.  No channels are available; absolutely none.  Going to a channel only results in this message

"Unable to tune to the selected channel.  Please try again." 

It shows up on every single channel and only on this T.V. in my room.  I have tried several autofixes and it didn't quite fix the problem; so, if any solutions could be found, that would be well appreciated.

It looks like you have a coax wiring issue to the one STB.  Check all your coax connections and reseat them.

0 Likes
tracymoreland

So, I have no channels available.. how do I fix?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you be more specific?

What model STB do you have?

Do you have more than 1 TV?

If so, is it on all TVs or just one?

If just one, can you swap the STB for one that is working?

0 Likes