No clock or channel display
thetentman
- Just got new HD TVs and called Verizon for HD boxes which I had to go to the store to get or they would send them for $19.99. Used the phone activation service and it said "when the clock appears..." No clock, no channel display ever appears. Many phone calls, live chats and someone finally tells me there is no clock or channel display on the new boxes. What super genius ca...me up with that? You can get one for an extra 15 a month if you by the dvr plan which I don't want. Anyway no one at the big v cares and so when I said I was going to switch providers they said good bye but make sure you disconnect correctly or we will charge you forever and oh by the way we have you under contract for another year so you just keep paying. So the question is DISH or IO? Any thoughts? Suggestions?    And not to mention the extraordinary effort you must go through to reach a human.
0 Likes
Re: No clock or channel display
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

One model, as far as I know only one model, doesn't have a clock or channel display.  Not sure what you find so bad about that.  You seem to be complaining about some step in activation that mentions waiting for the clock to display.

0 Likes
Re: No clock or channel display
thetentman

So the question is DISH or IO?

0 Likes