No verizon fios tv app for any Samsung devices for 2014
theroys88
After countless calls to Verizon reps and many political type of responses on my question if Verizon has any intention of releasing their app to any of Samsung's smart tv's and blu-Ray players for 2014. The last rep was very rude and kept repeating that the app is not available on all devices. I then told him that the only new device that this app was available one was on the Xbox One. He then repeated the same response. He then hung up on me. Samsung told me that Verizon has not given them any information on any release. Since it is already September I can only deduct that Samsung has given up on this app. Makes sense since the app has not performed as expected. Anyone on the Samsung side confirm or deny this theory. So far Verizon is stone walling.
0 Likes
Re: No verizon fios tv app for any Samsung devices for 2014
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a user supported forum. So doubtful you will get a response from Verizon here.

0 Likes
Re: No verizon fios tv app for any Samsung devices for 2014
theroys88
Already called them and they refuse to say. Only repeat what I already know. They won't say why and if they plan on releasing the app ever again to Samsung.
0 Likes