Re: Not enough credits to purchase Video on Demand?
NoShoreMA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Let me know if this helps..

atomis123
Enthusiast - Level 2

looks like that worked for me

0 Likes
NoShoreMA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Awesome!    Glad I could help.

silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

Iam having the same problem on trying to watch NCIS on CBS (free view) tryed to call and get a busy signal. Maryland.

0 Likes
NoShoreMA
Enthusiast - Level 2

This worked for myself and one other viewer:

Give it a shot.

I never had to call CSD.

Go to Menu and select Customer Support.

Select In Home Agent.

I tried to reboot (only gave me different error code).

Select Set Top Box Auto Correct. This seemed to have done the trick.

What do you know....it worked.

Good Luck!

0 Likes
Coates7531
Having the same problem for two weeks now, I've called the support number it shows and no one can fix it and sometimes can't even find my account! This is ridiculous! Someone fix this now!!!! I've called two times and was on the phone for an hour each time, I'm fed up with verizon
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Suggest a new thread, as the one you posted on is a couple of years old.

0 Likes
plethora69

I had the same problem tonight.  I was passed around by people who did not even understand their own policies or procedures.  It was pathetic.  If anyone comes along with even descent customer service, I will be gone form these guys ina heartbeat.  $150.00 credit limit... seriously.  I have been with them for two years, and spend $500 a month with them, and they cut me off on a three day weekend, when my family wants to rent a movie.  They put Blockbuster out of business and then they give us all the shaft.   We should outsource this to China/  Our $20 movies would cost $2 and the service would improve.

0 Likes
ubdrinker

I had this same problem.  It occurred after cancelling my service, and then rescinding my cancellation and re-upping for 2 years.  The circumstances bringing me to the point of cancelling are a long, typical Verizon story altogether.  For my 

VOD issue I called in at least 5 times and tried ChatHelp once.  Each call was full of apologies, condolences, and promises that my problem would be solved.  I was bounced around from Tech, to Sales, to Usage, back to Tech, back to Usage, back to Tech, and back to Sales.  Several times I was promised call backs that never happened.  I was subjected to extremely long hold times (BTW wouldn't you think one of the largest digital entertainment companies in the world could have hold music that didn't sound like a badly tuned FM station?)  I was forced to tell the story every time I called back because evidently little in the way of note-taking is done.  I could tell that people were frequently trying things that others had already tried.  To end this tale of woe, it was my wife who ended up fixing the problem by going through the menu on the main set-top box.  She followed a series of steps, and then rebooted the box.  Voila!  We got our VOD back.  Naturally, I got the automated call from Verizon after we had fixed our own problem....  It said "Push 1 if your problem has been fixed"  or push 2 to speak to a service person.   I pushed 1.  Never want to speak to a Verizon person again.  

0 Likes