Nothing will Record!
AFamily

We just signed up for Verizon about two months ago, but absolutely nothing will record now. I have set up manual recordings to try

to record and nothing works! It is also not recording any of our series. I tried to watch something last night on our multi-room DVR and

it said that it could not connect with our DVR downstairs. I have tried so many different things to get it to work. I have reset the router,

unplugged the box in the basement and plugged it back in. I have even tried recording a program that I am currently watching and the

light blinks for a second, but won't stay red. We just paid for all of this and now it does not even work and we changed did not change anything so I am definitely not paying to have someone come out to fix this! This needs fixed ASAP as we are

out of town frequently. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Nothing will Record!
KWKSJ
Enthusiast - Level 2
I may have had this same problem about a month ago.  The DVR stopped recording even though the recording schedule was correct.  I called customer services tech support and they were able to correct the problem with resetting the box.  I believe in resetting the box they actually updated a new release of software for the box and advised other ran into this same problem.  I do not think the simple unplugging will do.
0 Likes