On Demand Tracking/Notifications
mistrhanky

Perhaps this has been suggested before.

As we are all well aware, the FIOS DVR has an absolutely awful amount of disk space. Because of this, I have been forced to stop recording a lot of shows, wait a day, and watch them over on-demand. This saves me a lot of space, they are still in HD for the most part, etc. The problem is that I have no way of knowing when a new show has been added to the on-demand listings unless I go into the on-demand menu and check the program listing. So, if a new episode comes along, it can sit there for a while before I ever realize I could have been watching it. A good example would be the season of "Burn Notice" starting last night.

So, I would like to have functionality on the DVR menu that would show a category of watched programming for on-demand programming. Users should have the ability to tag an on-demand show and have new episodes show up as a listing under the DVR menu. Then, we should be able to select the program and go directly into that on-demand show to watch it. This would be a huge convenience since the DVR is simply not capable of providing adequate space right now. It would be a function that would at least make life a bit easier, and would seemlessly fit into the product.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Tracking/Notifications
abhi_col
Contributor - Level 3

I think you should post this in the ideas section - http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/idb-p/ideas

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Tracking/Notifications
mistrhanky

That is probably the right place. Can I do that or do I have to repost?

0 Likes