On recording shows, "record" symbol shows next to title but "scheduled recordings list" is blank.
UWSer

When I record shows (by scrolling to the show and pressing "record"), the small clock symbol appears next to the show title.  But when I go to Menu->DVR->Scheduled Recordings, I receive the message "There are no scheduled recordings."  The shows do not record.  I have reset the box and the device but this problem remains.  Is this a defective box??

0 Likes
Re: On recording shows, "record" symbol shows next to title but "scheduled recordings
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its not a scheduled recording if you start an active show.  It should show up in the list under "view recordings".  If its in the future recording it SHOULD show in scheduled recordings, but might take a little bit of time.  I am not sure how often but the STB does scan your future recordings requests against the guide info before it shows up in scheduled recordings.  Sometimes adding or removing channels from the list.

0 Likes
Re: On recording shows, "record" symbol shows next to title but "scheduled recordings
UWSer

Thanks, yes, this happens when I attempt to record a future show.  It is not listed and it does not record a thing.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you run the automated fix?  Remember you are talking to peers here.

Fix is  Menu/Customer support/top support tools/Fix FIOS TV issues.

0 Likes
UWSer

Yes, ran the fix.  I reset the box and the remote.  I'm at a loss.

0 Likes