One of the frequencies on Verizon FIOS TV does not work, and I can't get certain HD channels
Mike453

So I've had two techs out to check the box outside my house where the wire comes in from the pole.  The problem is I cannot get HD TBS, TNT, Fox Sports 1, Comedy Central and many other channels.  These channels come in over the frequency that kicks out a fault (I saw when the 2nd tech came in and hooked my coax from the box outside my house directly into the tester)

The tech confirmed it was not coax in my house, but connections outside.  he changed those connections and then all of a sudden it worked.

Two days later, not working again.

Verizon is incapable of figuring this out or setting me up with an appointment that is not in the middle of the work week at 2pm (i've already taken two days off from work to try and get this fixed...shall I just take a week long vacation and devote it to them?)

Anybody ever run into this and figured out a way to fix it yourself, since Verizon hasn't a clue?

thanks

0 Likes
Re: One of the frequencies on Verizon FIOS TV does not work, and I can't get certain HD channels
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes