PROBLEM WITH FLEXVIEW!
dukie1

I ordered flexview on demand rentals the last 2 days. I watched one completely and within 24 hours it was gone from my rentals list, but the second one I ordered was gone before I finished watching it. I had ordered Fear Dot Com and I had watched most of it except for the last 15 minutes. The phone rang, I paused it and I guess I had it on pause too long because it left pause and went back to the list of movies available for flexview rental. When I sat back down to play the end of my movie, I couldn't find the rental in my purchases or rental list. If I wanted to watch it, I had to rent it all over again. I mean it was only one hour and a half after the time I had initially rented it. I've been ripped off! Who can help me? Can or will Verizon credit me my $2.99 back for the rental? I'm scared to rent another movie through on demand and end up getting ripped off again. What should I do? Smiley Sad  

0 Likes
Re: PROBLEM WITH FLEXVIEW!
Hubrisnxs
Legend
I've had pretty good luck getting credit for on de.and titles I couldn't fully watch for whatever reason. Try the online chat. I really don't know if they can handle issues like that, but I'd they can it would be great. Call in if they can not help. 8885531555
0 Likes