Pandora Widget jumps to next song in the middle of a song
GWUSA

I am having a problem with the Fios Pandora Widget. Everything in the Widget works ok except for the actual playing of music. When playing a song it jumps to the next song when only 50 to 75% of the song has been played. It seems like it jumps to the next song when the buffering of the song being played finishes instead of waiting for the actual song to finish playing. It occurs on both my Cisco DVR HD box as well as my Cisco HD box. I have unplugged both boxes and the router and still have the same problem. I e-mailed Pandora and they say it is a network problem. I don't think so. My TV has Pandora built into it and it operates fine. My Kindle and my PC also play Pandora fine. I think that the Widget is the problem. Hopefully someone at Verizon looks at these posts and looks into the problem. If anyone has any ideas, they would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Re: Pandora Widget jumps to next song in the middle of a song
GWUSA

If anyone else is having this trouble please post something. There is strength in numbers and maybe Verizon will address the problem if they see it is occuring with many customers. I know of several people already that are having the same problem.

0 Likes
KittsFios

Yes, yes! We are having exactly the same problem, and it is incredibly annoying. Verizon folks, where are you? Please reply.

0 Likes
80gator

Pandora cuts off the end of all songs on my TV.  Does this happen to everyone or just me?  Is Verizon fixing it?

0 Likes
Sri97
I have Cisco Set top box. I have the same problem of songs skipping after 50 to 70% without completion.
0 Likes