Picture Doesn't Come-in on Most Channels
dondada1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help. I've had picture not showing up issue for over 1.5 months now. The occurance is random on random channles but today majority of the channels don't show up.

I've spent hours w/ tech support between holds and doing what ever nonsense they do. I've had tech comeout to the house to replace battries and god knows what else they did outside the house. I've tried talking to online chat but those people are useless.

Regular channels such as CBS, NBC, etc. work fine however cable channels such as CNN, SYFY, TBS, etc. do not show up when they are not working. Some channels, only half the pictures come in with sound breaking in & out.

Tech support told me to use In Home Agent but  the link to downlaod the Mac OSX install file goes to the dead page.

I'm so tired of these problems...

Can someone help me resolve these issues? Maybe there are smarter people on these forums b/c clearly there are some morons who work for Verizon Tech Support.

Here's my setup:

I use CableCard with the TiVo.

Only have 1 TV.

No issue on internet connection.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Picture Doesn't Come-in on Most Channels
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Picture Doesn't Come-in on Most Channels
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes