Pixalation and Freezing Again
peachesrn

After waiting over 45 minutes on the phone without any help, I choose this forum. This is the third time this issue has affected one of the televisions in the home. I need a service repair person to come to the house to resolve this issue. I have tried to reset the box (I knew this would not resolve the problem due to past experiences.)  Please make sure the person brings a replacement setup box and all cables/wires needed. The first time this issue occured the poor repair person was here for several hours.

0 Likes
Re: Pixalation and Freezing Again
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

You are posting on a peer to peer (user to user) forum.  If you need a service call you can try the live chat on myverizon.com, click on the contact us link (at the bottom of  the page), or you can call and request service. 

There is also a Verizon Direct forum at DSLReports.com which is handled privately (postings only readable by you and Verizon).  Will require registering on the site and you need to follow the posting requirements.

0 Likes
jackstraw532

Nothing wrong with your box. I use a TIVO with cable card on my downstairs TV and FIOS box in my bedroom. Premium movie channels are pixelating and freezing. Showtime, especially in dark scenes. I have a 65" Panasonic Plasma that was top rated when it came out when I bought it two years ago. It will show up any imperfection in the signal. The picture is degrading so frequently that it looks like it's no longer in HD. I don't understand why FIOS has problems with the premium channels. 

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Does this happen on all channels and all set top boxes or just certain channels or boxes? If so what channels are they?

0 Likes