Pixelation and Audio cut outs on select channels
MzBMD
Does anyone have a solution for pixelation or audio cutouts on select channels? I had this issue with my regular files service and was assured that switching to quantum I would not have the same problem. It's been a little over a week and I still have the same issue on the same channels as before and nobody can offer a successful resolution. I called tech support several times have swapped out both coax and HDMI cables still to no avail. Anyone else having the same issue who may be able to offer assistance? Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
Re: Pixelation and Audio cut outs on select channels
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

What channels are you having the problem with?

0 Likes
mcliving

Have had quantum for over a week. I have the same problem, but only on video on demand. Tech came yesterday and check signal and informed me it is a known problem with Verizon techs for 3 weeks now. They are working it. apparently they have not told their FIOS Quantum support personnel, because when I call I get the same run-around about restarting and removing/replacing cables.

0 Likes
MzBMD
Several but USA and Bravo are the worst and tends to happen more in HD!
0 Likes
MzBMD
I haven't even called bc that's what they told me befor quantum and I did it to no avail. Looks like I might become an Xfinity X1 customer soon 😕
0 Likes
MzBMD
Oh and it's really bad with items on my DVR
0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Do you have a Alcatel ONT? There was a bad batch that need to be replaced. They have video issues, Check to see which ont you have. It is the I-211M-K that has the problem. Serial number starts ALCLF3E and is MFGREV 05.

0 Likes