Poor Customer Service.....Losing my patience
DCPerkins

I have had the same problem since installation, about a year now  It all starts with the set top boxes (six of them) losing their menu functions followed by a lose of VOD services.  This is usually followed by our wireless devices losing access to the Verizon router.    Every time I call or chat I am usually greeted with unhelpful phone support a majority of the time.  This is so frustrating.  I pay close to $300.00 a month for service we are not getting.  If Verizon can not fix my problem just say so and I will discontinue my service and take my business elsewhere.  The router has been replaced, reset, changed the splitter, switched set top boxes, removed the amplifier, even the main box they installed for the FIOS on the back porch has been replaced.  I am still back to square one.  I have reset the router, checked connections, reset the set top boxes, followed online instructions, all before trying to call and get a service technician to come out.  Some days they all work and then then next day only three work.

I also had the security interent suite.  Had it on desk top and lap top.  The backup and sharing bundle would never load on the desk top and all of a sudden the application failed on the lap top.  I called for that and they were unable to explain or fix the lap top solution.  At $120 a year for that serivice, they should have  been able to fix it.  I have since cancelled that service.

Today I was informed from my bank that Verizon cancelled my auto pay (had that in place for a year).  I checked my account online and it also showed that I was not enrolled.  I re-enrolled, no big deal on that, but I wanted to know why it was cancelled by verizon.  Got on chat and the 1st representative said she is showing that I am enrolled.  Explained that I just re-did it.  Why did Verizon cancel?  She mentioned something about when I switched from old account to new account.  I said what?  What are you talking about?  Representative said "thank you for letting me help you" and prombtly ended the chat.  Never did answer my question about why auto pay was cancelled and what was she talking about switching accounts.  I have never switched accounts.  Got on chat again.  This representative did not even give me the time to type my repsonses and stated she was going to end the chat. 

Well that did it.  I am done.  I cancelled all my extra services and will not renew.  I am now trying to disenroll from auto pay, but of course that is not so easy. 

I just want the stuff to work that I am paying for.  In this day in age, how hard is that?  Why do I constantly have to reboot the boxes and the router?  Extermely frustrating when reboot is required in the middle of a program.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service.....Losing my patience
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service.....Losing my patience
DCPerkins

Still not resolved!.  Stop passing me off to other departements that ask the same questions and have me do the same things.

0 Likes