Re: Quantum boxes locking up
bobg13471
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its been over a month since I started this thread and still no responce from Verizon on this issue. I have noticed that we are not alone where-as others are having the same problem after looking at other posts in this forum. We are being ignored and nothing from Verizon saying they are working on the problem. When you call for support they say they have never heard of the issue and all they do is walk you thru a reboot, and even though they have do nothing, they have the nerve to ask

"IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN HELP YOU WITH TODAY"  and then try to sell you more services so they can up your bill.  Need I say anymore??

0 Likes
Re: Quantum boxes locking up
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@bobg1347 wrote:

Its been over a month since I started this thread and still no responce from Verizon on this issue. I have noticed that we are not alone where-as others are having the same problem after looking at other posts in this forum. We are being ignored and nothing from Verizon saying they are working on the problem. When you call for support they say they have never heard of the issue and all they do is walk you thru a reboot, and even though they have do nothing, they have the nerve to ask

"IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN HELP YOU WITH TODAY"  and then try to sell you more services so they can up your bill.  Need I say anymore??

Verizon will not respond here.  This is a peer to peer forum. 

• Not everyone is seeing severe problems.  Not sure but suspect there is a pattern in how the people use there boxes and when problems occur.  I haven't seen a problem for awhile.
  • Occasional reboots do help when propblems start to occur.  Recommend the reboot from the support mentu/customer support/top support tools/Fix FIOS TV Issues.
  • They have been rolling little fixes (since the last major fix in jan/feb).  The memory leak problem is smaller than it was.
  • The next major release is in test and hopefully will be out soon.
0 Likes