Remote Code for Philips Magnavox Audio Reciever MX920P
jetwing13

I am looking for the remote code for a Philips Magnavox Audio Reciever, model MX920P. I tried the Philips and Magnavox audio reciever codes, without success. I tried to use the 9-5-5 search all codes feature, but it just reset my TV code. I was wondering if anyone had any other codes that could be tried?

My remote is a Philips RC 1445302

0 Likes
Re: Remote Code for Philips Magnavox Audio Reciever MX920P
vz_ric
Contributor - Level 1

Unfortunately, if you use all of the given device codes as well as the code search option, then you've pretty much gone through every code in the remote. There are over 300 codes, so you could try again in case you accidentally bypassed the correct code. There's also the possibility that the remote is defective, but if you have no trouble controlling other devices, then that makes it less likely.

If you have a 2nd remote for a 2nd STB you could try that and see if the trouble replicates. If you don't have a 2nd remote, you can obtain a replacement remote through the In Home Agent on your PC or Set Top Box. It can be downloaded here:

http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/inhomeagent/?CMP=DMC-CV090262

Try the setup with the 2nd remote, and failing that, then it just means the remote does not hold a code for that device. I realize the 2 devices are from the same manufacturer, but they are 2 separate products, produced for 2 different services. Any question as to why the 2 are not compatible would have to be directed toward Philips.

0 Likes