Remote DVR programming no longer working
sunfizz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

I used to be able to setup a recording from the online tv listings. But, now I get an error message: Set Top Box - 0001105750836075 is not responding. I have the actiontec router and haven't noticed any other problems with Internet or tv. I haven't made any changes to the router settings. Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Remote DVR programming no longer working
sunfizz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, went the chat route and now it is working again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
xmnj2
Contributor - Level 1

Contact support, I had this issue the other day, and I used chat support.  They were able to fix the issue as the DVR had stopped communicating with Verizon servers.  If you call phone support, they have to escalate the ticket, where chat support seems to have more access to certain tools and took care of my issue right away.

0 Likes
sunfizz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, went the chat route and now it is working again.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you can also try rebooting your aciontec/westell home router.   power switch, turn it off for about 20 seconds, and then back on,  don't touch your dvr until the internet light comes back on your home router,  then go over to your DVR and reboot it.   (menu > customer support > in home agent > reboot/set top box auto correction)

if it doesn't fix the issue then reach out to the chat guys   they are pretty good, but if they can't fix it, call in.  888 553 1555

0 Likes