SYSTEM WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SIGN ON WITH MY PASSWORD!
cbbaker

NOT SURE IF THERE IS A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM, NONETHELESS, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SIGN INTO "MY VERIZON" ACCOUNT FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS.  TO SAY THE LEAST I AM VERY ANNOYED AND DISAPPOINTED IN THE FACT THERE IS NOT WAY TO REACH OUT TO VERIZON'S CUSTOMER SERVICE BY WAY OF A LINK ETC.  PLEASE HELP. I AM TRYING TO PAY MY BILL!

0 Likes
Re: SYSTEM WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SIGN ON WITH MY PASSWORD!
Izy1

I cannot sign in to view my bill and/or pay it.  It does allow me to change my pwd but I go to review my account information, there's nothing. I've cleared cache, tried different browsers and my laptop. I cannot log in to my actual account.

I get this message:

"We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

at this URL:

https://www.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/ngen/upr/error/errnotify.aspx?err=DEACTIVATED

I was able to find tech support phone number but the "office" is closed on the weekends. Is there no other way to get some assistance???

HELP!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cbbaker,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Izy,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes