Streaming Fox News
CraigWS

Every morning I like to stream Fox and Friends on my PC while working from home on my laptop.  As the program progresses in and out of commercials, many times I have to refresh the window to get back to the program and not watch the commercial break posting. This is not always the case, but happens very often. Also, many times during the active program segment, the window freezes while a buffering message is displayed on the bottom of the browser. Many times I must use the refresh button to clear this state as it may go on for several minutes. This has driven me to update my WIFI adapter for my PC. Improvements have occured because of this, but basically I see many of the same issues and REFRESH is my best solution. 

Now, I also have access to a COX Cable "Infinity" account where I have recently began streaming my Fox Network programs over my FIOS network. WHen I am using the Infinity website, I do not have the above problems, sometimes I see the buffering message, but it only lasts a few seconds and on with the show.

I think there is something terribly wrong when I need to use a competators website to view program streaming over my Fios network.

What is up with this Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Streaming Fox News
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The feed does not come from the COX infinity site or the verizon site.  It comes directly from FOX.

Other problems, e.g. see threads on Netflix and peering dispute, are in play.

0 Likes