TV picture Pauses for a split second
RocklandVZuser

Every 30 seconds or so my TV pictiure pauses for a very brief 1/2 second. Anyone seeing this?

0 Likes
Re: TV picture Pauses for a split second
hgse93
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem.  Trying to figure out what is wrong.

0 Likes
hgse93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Contacted a rep through the chat feature and they were able to fix it in about 10 minutes.

0 Likes
DDERF

I contacted a rep as well and they said a fix will be sent out the 15th of this month.  She stated that she could send out a fix but it only works 50% of the time and from the other 50% the DVR will not reboot sometimes.  So I'm dealing with it until this fix supposidly comes out on the 15th of March.  I switched from DirecTV about 3 weeks ago because I was tired of the interuptions do to the slightest bit of rain and I have had the freezing problem with Verizon since the first day.  

0 Likes
Parsrok

Having the same issue across all channels and even on recorded shows.  Intermittently the picture and sound will pause for a few seconds then resume.  This is happening on my second unit not the base unit. I tried unplugging the unit for a minute then plugging back in but the problem persists. Tried calling the 800-837-4966 number but the bot is useless. Does not understand the issue and has you going in circles trying things before handing you off to another bot in their chat application.  Hung up after I connected.  Horrible customer service.

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you.

0 Likes