Telephone call information
nickmom1

I used to be able to see who is calling me on my DVR box, but I no longer can see who is calling.  How can I remedy this problem.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Telephone call information
PJL
Master - Level 3

@nickmom1 wrote:

I used to be able to see who is calling me on my DVR box, but I no longer can see who is calling.  How can I remedy this problem.

Thanks

There is a Caller ID troubleshooting option under customer support, in home agent of the main menu of the set top box.  Try it.
 Also see the thread http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Technical-Assistance/Get-Help-with-Caller-ID-on-FiOS-TV/td-p/42... 

0 Likes
Re: Telephone call information
Justin46
Legend

@nickmom1 wrote:

Thanks

Well, the first thing to try is what is suggested in the thread that is "stickied" at the top of this forum with the title: Get Help with Caller ID on FiOS TV. There are several things in that thread to try. Have you taken any of those steps?

If it still doesn't work you are probably going to have to contact FiOS tech support. There are numerous threads here that discuss the Caller ID on TV issue with some suggestions on what to say when you call, a search here in the Forums should give you some direction.

Keller, TX 76248.

0 Likes