VOD_126 error
Mark661

Is there something going on with the network? I cannot watch anything ONDEMAND without receiving the VOD_126 error?

0 Likes
Re: VOD_126 error
dspange
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same problem on all of my boxes last night at around 8pm and the same thing again tonight at the same time.

Last night it magically started working again.

What's going on verizon?

0 Likes
thihathant

Same thing and went to contact Verizon but wait time is whooping half an hour. This is insane, I NEED MY ON DEMAND!!!!

0 Likes
thihathant

Verizon really need to up their standard... it is frustrating. This is their reply:

Shalini(20:40:47): Verizon has confirmed reports about an outage in your area and our engineers are already working on it, the estimated resolution time not been specified. Hence, would request you to wait for Verizon to get this sorted out. We appreciate your patience with us.

0 Likes
Beelzel
Enthusiast - Level 3

"It" has started again ... but, with a glitch.  Watched the first of a series of three this morning... while trying to start the second I got the VOD_126... now the kicker... the third of the series will play.  So, how is this a network problem?

0 Likes
tekkid

This is some crap... I bet they had a corrupt database... How the hell you can see the other parts and not this one part? Verizon fios I tell you... Must be one of those things.

0 Likes