VOD Bookmarks Disappearing
Cugs

Hello,

Over the past month or so I have lost my VOD Bookmarks 2x now..   i have also noticed during that time my 2 STB have had littlemessages saying the are upgrading..

Even when I try to readd the book marks - they dont show up, even though i dont get an error saying it's all ready there..

Last thing i have rebooted the boxes and ran tests on them too, but there still missing..

Thoughts?

Cugs

0 Likes
Re: VOD Bookmarks Disappearing
edub4000

I'm happing the exact same problem. I rebooted the first time it happened and then it repaired itself. But then the next time it happened I tried to reboot 2x's and to no avail. What is up, Verizon????

0 Likes
Shellyfish3
I'm having the EXACT same problem. Also, when we press the info button while tuned to a channel the display looks different...doesn't fill across the whole screen when watching HD channels. Our set top box constantly updates itself, too. Any ideas why???
0 Likes
shauncold

Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

0 Likes
trophyslayer

same here there was an update around may 5th, since then no bookmarks show up in VOD, and if I go to add my bookmarks back, it asks if I want to remove them

and even if I add a completly new bookmark, it still doesnt show up

tried unpluging box several times

also when I go to reset it through the website, under manage my equiptment it show up as

living room

den

master bed room

which are correct since that is what I named them

but when using the system to reset it, it show ups as

master bed room

den

master bed room

so that tells me there is a computer glitch on verizons end mixing the set top box's up with the muiltiroom

hope they fix it soon

0 Likes
Shellyfish3
VOD wouldn't load for me today (this is an all too frequent issue) so I reset all my STBs. Bookmarks are back!
0 Likes
trophyslayer

Update

after 1 week of all bookmarks missing, and not being able to add book marks

multiple set top resets,

this morning, it when turned on was doing an update, and bingo, bookmarks back

0 Likes
Cugs

Well they pushed yet another update, it appears all my book marks are back!  YEAH!

Cugs

0 Likes