Varizon claims they didn't receive cable card shipped back with rest of equipment
larb27

Hi All - Shipped the my cable card back with the rest of the equipment in designated box via UPS, sealed. I have a photo of everything sitting in the box  just before I seled it. Verizon got everything else. since a cable card has zero value without being properly hooked up to a paying account, I cannot imagine why anyone would ever try to steal or keep one of these. Has anyone else come across verizon receiving dept losing half their return? Oddly it took 2 months to show up that they did not have it, then they started billing me $100+. I also placed a call to support around thanksgiving 2014 trying to confirm they received everything and they said they would call me back just asfter thanksgiving if anything was missing. No call back.

I had 9 years of great service from Verizon and was planning on returning when I was in a service area again. That has pretty much changed overnight at this point.

Anyone else experienced this type of mess up?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Varizon claims they didn't receive cable card shipped back with rest of equipment
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi larb27,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Varizon claims they didn't receive cable card shipped back with rest of equipment
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi larb27,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
larb27

Thanks. I did get a call telling me that they had found the card and they were nulling out the bill. thanks for the help  

0 Likes