Verizon Communication Should Be Better
kschles
Enthusiast - Level 3
Many of us have experienced problems since the latest firmware upgrade. By now Verizon knows about many of the problems due to forums like this one and increased complaints to CS reps (well reported). I wonder why Verizon doesn't send out a general message or email that would 1) apologize for the current mess, and 2) let us know the problems will be addressed as quickly as possible. An estimated time line would be a bonus. A credit on our next bill would be a super bonus. I suppose the Verizon legal dept wouldn't think highly of this idea because of potential liability, but the non- communication from Verizon makes folks feel like chumps for paying a lot of money for service that isn't optimal. Let's face it, if one of us was late paying a bill or skipped a payment, there would be. BIG penalty. Doesn't seem fair.
Re: Verizon Communication Should Be Better
sportsdoc
Enthusiast - Level 3

@KSC wrote:
Many of us have experienced problems since the latest firmware upgrade. By now Verizon knows about many of the problems due to forums like this one and increased complaints to CS reps (well reported). I wonder why Verizon doesn't send out a general message or email that would 1) apologize for the current mess, and 2) let us know the problems will be addressed as quickly as possible. An estimated time line would be a bonus. A credit on our next bill would be a super bonus. I suppose the Verizon legal dept wouldn't think highly of this idea because of potential liability, but the non- communication from Verizon makes folks feel like chumps for paying a lot of money for service that isn't optimal. Let's face it, if one of us was late paying a bill or skipped a payment, there would be. BIG penalty. Doesn't seem fair.

AMEN!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Communication Should Be Better
PJF310
Enthusiast - Level 2

What your asking for is commen sense and we know that really doesnt exist any longer with companies ( and most people in general )

0 Likes